30 December 2010

Crazy Chronicles of Contigents.... Cucumber Chance Chinese Cheese Chop



Crazy Chronicles of Contigents.... Cucumber Chance Chinese Cheese Chop

DISCLAIMER:
I keep getting visitors from across the globe, in this case 12 from Belgium

Here was the Plan: The contigents would Visit Kalaram Mandir & have food at a lodge? Yeah, when we went to Hotel Abhishek, it was just a lodge. Quick-Gun-Satan found an alternative place. It had been almost a year, & I had never been to this place. Somehow I managed to act as If I knew. Does that make me a Master of Deceit? (I'm already Master of many things).

Along the way, a member of the Contigent went for some "FUTURE SEEKING", It was a road-side Parrot & not Paul the Octopus! They tried having paan. I ordered pans for them with Zarda & not tobacco? How is possible I say? Its a contradiction like: Decent-Satan?

Finally, their next agenda was Aurangabad, Ajanta-Yellora & Goa for the NEW YEAR's EVE. Impossible to resist. Possible to conduct?

Question: Who can outdo Rajanikanth?
Answer: Satan Infernous, Of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment